Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He studied hypnotism thoroughly, including that employed in France at Paris and Nancy. He visited Liebeault in Nancy in 1889 and subsequently wrote an important early book on hypnosis in 1903Hypnotism: Its History, Practice, and Theory.
Bramwell himself was renowned a practitioner of hypnotherapy.
Dr. Bramwell wrote:
- Successful Treatment of Dipsomania, Insomnia, etc., and Various Diseases by Hypnotic Suggestion (1890-92)
- Hypnotic Anæsthesia (1896)
- On the Appreciation of Time by Somnambules (1896)
- Suggestion: Its Place in Medicine and Scientific Research (1897)
- Hypnotism: Its History, Practice, and Theory (1903)
- Hypnotism and Treatment by Suggestion (1910)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|