Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
He helped in the development of the field of psychopedagogy through his DECIDES program.
In 2002 he received the APA's Award for Distinguished Professional Contributions to Applied Research
- Krumboltz 1994 Krumboltz, J.D. (1994) Improving Career Development Theory from a Social Learning Perspective, in Savickas, M.L. & Lent, R.L.(Eds) Convergence in Career Development Theories, Palo Alto, CA: CPP Books, p9-31.
- Krumboltz et al 1995 Krumboltz, J.D. & Coon, D.W. (1995) Current Professional Issues in Vocational Psychololgy in Walsh, W.B. and Osipow, S.H. Handbook of Vocational Psychology: Theory, Research and Practice, (2nd ed) Mahwah, New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, pp391-426.
- Krumboltz etal 2004 Krumboltz, J.D. & Levin, A.S. (2004) Luck is no accident: making the most of happenstance in your life and career. Atascadero, CA: Impact Publishers
- Mitchell et al 1996 Mitchell, L.K. & Krumboltz, J.D. (1996) Krumboltz's Learning Theory of Career Choice and Counseling in Brown, D., Brooks, L. & Associates (eds) (3rd edition) Career Choice and Development San Francisco, California: Jossey Bass
- Krumboltz et al 1974 Krumboltz, J.D., Mitchell, A.M. & Jones, G.B. (1976) A Social Learning Theory of Career Selection in The Counselling Psychologist, 6, 1, pp71-81.
- Krumboltz etal 1986 Krumboltz, J.D., Kinnier, R.T., Rude, S.S., Scherba, D.S. and Hamel, D.A. (1986) Teaching a Rational Approach to Career Decision Making: who benefits most? in Journal of Vocational Behaviour, 29, p1-6
- Krumboltz et al 1990 Krumboltz, J.D. & Nichols, C. W. (1990) Integrating the Social Learning Theory of Career Decision Making in Walsh, W.B. & Osipow, S.H. (eds) Career Counseling: Contemporary Topics in Vocational Psychology, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc., New Jersey, pp.159-192.
- Mitchell et al 1999 Mitchell, K.E.., Levin, A.S. & Krumboltz, J.D. (1999) Planned happenstance: constructing unexpected career opportunities in Journal of Counseling and Development, . 77, p115-124.