Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
He helped in the development of the field of psychopedagogy through his DECIDES program.
In 2002 he received the APA's Award for Distinguished Professional Contributions to Applied Research
- Krumboltz 1994 Krumboltz, J.D. (1994) Improving Career Development Theory from a Social Learning Perspective, in Savickas, M.L. & Lent, R.L.(Eds) Convergence in Career Development Theories, Palo Alto, CA: CPP Books, p9-31.
- Krumboltz et al 1995 Krumboltz, J.D. & Coon, D.W. (1995) Current Professional Issues in Vocational Psychololgy in Walsh, W.B. and Osipow, S.H. Handbook of Vocational Psychology: Theory, Research and Practice, (2nd ed) Mahwah, New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, pp391-426.
- Krumboltz etal 2004 Krumboltz, J.D. & Levin, A.S. (2004) Luck is no accident: making the most of happenstance in your life and career. Atascadero, CA: Impact Publishers
- Mitchell et al 1996 Mitchell, L.K. & Krumboltz, J.D. (1996) Krumboltz's Learning Theory of Career Choice and Counseling in Brown, D., Brooks, L. & Associates (eds) (3rd edition) Career Choice and Development San Francisco, California: Jossey Bass
- Krumboltz et al 1974 Krumboltz, J.D., Mitchell, A.M. & Jones, G.B. (1976) A Social Learning Theory of Career Selection in The Counselling Psychologist, 6, 1, pp71-81.
- Krumboltz etal 1986 Krumboltz, J.D., Kinnier, R.T., Rude, S.S., Scherba, D.S. and Hamel, D.A. (1986) Teaching a Rational Approach to Career Decision Making: who benefits most? in Journal of Vocational Behaviour, 29, p1-6
- Krumboltz et al 1990 Krumboltz, J.D. & Nichols, C. W. (1990) Integrating the Social Learning Theory of Career Decision Making in Walsh, W.B. & Osipow, S.H. (eds) Career Counseling: Contemporary Topics in Vocational Psychology, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc., New Jersey, pp.159-192.
- Mitchell et al 1999 Mitchell, K.E.., Levin, A.S. & Krumboltz, J.D. (1999) Planned happenstance: constructing unexpected career opportunities in Journal of Counseling and Development, . 77, p115-124.