Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
Dr. James W. Fowler III, C.H. Candler Professor of Theology and Human Development at Emory University, was director of both the Center for Research on Faith and Moral Development and the Center for Ethics until he retired in 2005. He is a minister in the United Methodist Church.
- Stages of Faith: The Psychology of Human Development and the Quest for Meaning (1981)
- Becoming Adult, Becoming Christian: Adult Development and Christian Faith (1984)
- To See the Kingdom: The Theological Vision of H. Richard Niebuhr (1985)
- Faith Development and Pastoral Care (1987)
- Weaving the New Creation: Stages of Faith and the Public Church (1991)
- Faithful Change: The Personal and Public Challenges of Postmodern Life (1996)
de:James W. Fowler