Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Jack A. Naglieri, Ph.D., is Professor of Psychology and Director, School Psychology Program, George Mason University. He is well known for his work on the reconceptualizing and measurement of intelligence and his work with David Wechsler on the Wechsler Nonverbal Scale of Ability.
He is a Fellow of APA Division 16, recipient of APA (Division 16) 2001 Senior Scientist Award, and holds an appointment as Senior Research Scientist at the Devereux Foundation’s Institute for Clinical Training and Research.
Dr. Naglieri has authored a number of assessment instruments:
- Cognitive Assessment System
- General Ability Measure for Adults
- Naglieri Non-verbal Ability Test
- Devereux Early Childhood Assessments
- Devereux Scales of Mental Disorders
- Devereux Behavior Rating Scales
- Draw A Person: Quantitative scoring system
- Matrix Analogies Test
- Wechsler Nonverbal Scale of Ability
Naglieri, J.A.(1999). Essentials of CAS Assessment. Naglieri, J.A.(2003). Helping Children Learn: Intervention Handouts for Use in School and at Home.
Naglieri, J.A. and Bornstein, B.T. (2003).Intelligence and Achievement: Just how Correlated are they? Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment, Vol. 21, No. 3, 244-260