Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Weiner obtained his doctorate in clinical psychology from the University of Michigan. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Professional Psychology in clinical psychology and forensic psychology. In 1983, he received the Bruno Klopfer Award for Outstanding Lifetime Contribution for "outstanding, long-term professional contribution to the field of personality assessment" from the Society for Personality Assessment. He is the author of many books and articles, and also an active editor of books and book series. Along with Walter C. Borman, Daniel R. Ilgen and Richard J. Klimoski he edited the standard work, Handbook of Psychology, published in 2003 and 2012,
Currently he is Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the University of South Florida in Tampa. He is a licensed psychologist within the state of Florida and practices clinical and forensic psychology.
- Weiner, Irving B. (August 2001). Considerations in Collecting Rorschach Reference Data. Journal of Personality Assessment 77 (1): 122–127.
- Weiner, Irving B. (April 2000). Making Rorschach Interpretation as Good as It Can Be. Journal of Personality Assessment 74 (2): 164–174.
- Weiner, Iring B. (March 2000). Using the Rorschach properly in practice and research. Journal of Clinical Psychology 56 (3): 435–438.
- Weiner, Irving B. (1999). What the Rorschach Can Do for You: Incremental Validity in Clinical. Applications. Assessment 6 (4): 327–339.
- Meloy, J. Reid, Hansen, Trayce L., Weiner, Irving B. (August 1997). Authority of the Rorschach: Legal Citations During the Past 50 Years. Journal of Personality Assessment 69 (1): 53–62.
- Weiner, Irving B. (February 1997). Current Status of the Rorschach Inkblot Method. Journal of Personality Assessment 68 (1): 5–19.
- Weiner, Irving B. (January 1996). Is the Rorschach Welcome in the Courtroom?. Journal of Personality Assessment 67 (2): 422–424.
- Weiner, Irving B., Exner Jr, John E. (June 1991). Rorschach Changes in Long-Term Short-Term Psychotherapy. Journal of Personality Assessment 56 (3): 453–465.
- Weiner, Irving B. (September 1986). Conceptual and Empirical Perspectives on the Rorschach Assessment of Psychopathology. Journal of Personality Assessment 50 (3): 472–479.
- Weiner, Irving B (March 1983). Child and Adolescent Psychopathology. Journal of American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry 22 (2).
- Weiner, Irving B.; Bornstein, Robert F. (2009). Principles of Psychotherapy: Promoting Evidence-Based Psychodynamic Practice, Wiley.
- Weiner, Irving B.; Greene, Roger L. (2007). Handbook of Personality Assessment, Wiley.
- Weiner, Irving B.; Hess, Allen K. (2005). The Handbook of Forensic Psychology, Wiley.
- Weiner, Irving B. (2003). Principles of Rorschach Interpretation (Volume in Lea's Personality and Clinical Psychology Series), Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Weiner, Irving B. (1997). Psychodiagnosis in Schizophrenia, Lawrence Erlbaum.
- ↑ Division 12 Governance. www.div12.org. URL accessed on 2009-08-18.
- ↑ Irving B. Weiner - Google Books, books.google.com. URL accessed 2009-08-18.
- ↑ Weiner, Irving B. - author page at Booksconnect.com - connecting the book community. www.icentre.co.uk. URL accessed on 2009-08-19.
- ↑ SPA: Society for Personality Assessment. www.personality.org. URL accessed on 2009-08-19. [dead link]
- ↑ Handbook of Personality Assessment: Irving B. Weiner (University of South Florida, Tampa, FL ). www.ecampus.com. URL accessed on 2009-08-18.
- Weiner, Irving B (1995). Issues and methods in Rorschach research, books.google.com. URL accessed 2009-08-19.
- Weiner, Irving B (2006). The handbook of forensic psychology - Writing Forensic Reports, books.google.com. URL accessed 2009-08-19.
- Weiner, Irving B (1999). The use of psychological testing for treatment planning and outcomes assessment - The Rorschach Inkblot Method, books.google.com. URL accessed 2009-08-19.
- Weiner, Irving B. Making Rorschach interpretation as good as it can be
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|