Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
An inventory is a catalogue of the contents of something. In psychology the term is applied broadly with some notion of measurement attached to it so that any checklist, questionnaire or personality measure may be regarded as an inventory.
- Beck Depression Inventory
- Bem Sex Role Inventory
- Millon Multiphasic Personality Inventory
- Psychological Screening inventory
- Trait State Anxiety Inventory
- California Psychological inventory
- Differential Personality Inventory
- Edwards Personality Inventory
- Eysenck Personality Inventory
- Maudsly personality Inventory
- NEO Personality Inventory
- Omnibus Personality Inventory