Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
In a clinical setting, interviews are conducted to find out information about the person and their difficulties.
- Empathic accuracy
- Structured interview vs semistructured interviews vs Unstructured interview
- Therapist self disclosure
Interviewing older adultsEdit
Interviewing people with hearing difficultiesEdit
Interviewing in neuropsychology settingsEdit
Interviewing in clinical forensic settingsEdit
- Adult attachment interview
- Disturbances of Attachment Interview
- Intake interview
- Motivational interviewing
- National Institute of Mental Health Diagnostic Interview Schedule for Children
- Psychodiagnostic interview
- Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV
- Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV Personality Disorders
- World Mental Health Survey Initiative Version of the World Health Organization Composite International Diagnostic Interview