Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The myth of isolated mindEdit
The intersubjective psychoanalysis accused the traditional psychoanalysis of having described the psychic phenomena as "the myth of isolated mind".
Heinz Kohut is commonly considered the pioneer of the relational and intersubjective approaches. Following him, significant contributors include Stephen A. Mitchell, Jessica Benjamin, Bernard Brandchaft, James Fosshage, Donna M.Orange, Arnold Modell, Thomas Ogden, Owen Renik, Harold Searles, Colwyn Trewarthen, Edgar A. Levenson, J. R. Greenberg, Edward R. Ritvo, Beatrice Beebe, Frank M. Lachmann, Herbert Rosenfeld and Daniel Stern.
- Atwood G. E., Stolorow R. D. (1984), Structures of Subjectivity: Explorations in Psychoanalytic Phenomenology
- Jessica Benjamin (1988), The Bonds of Love: Psychoanalysis, Feminism and the Problem of Domination"
- Buirski, P., Haglund, P. (2001). "Making Sense Together: the intersubjective approach to psychotherapy"
- Buirski, P. (2005). "Practicing Intersubjectively"
- Storolow R. D., Atwood G. E. (1992), Context of Being: The Intersubjective Foundations of Psychological Life
- Storolow R. D., Atwood G. E., Brandchaft, B. (1994), The Intersubjective Perspective
- Stolorow R. D., Atwood G. E. Orange D. M. (2002), "Worlds of Experience: Interweaving Philosophical and Clinical Dimensions in Psychoanalysis"
- Silvia Montefoschi (1977), "Interdipendenza e Intersoggettività in Psicoanalisi" ("Interdipendence and Intersubjectivity in Psychoanalysis")
Online papers about intersubjectivity theory in psychoanalysis:
- Stolorow R. and Atwood G. (1992) "The myth of isolate mind” in "Contexts of Being: The Intersubjective Foundations of Psychological Life"
- Silvia Montefoschi (2004) "Il senso della psicoanalisi. Da Freud a Jung e oltre"
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|