Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- From the website:
- International Perspectives in Psychology: Research, Practice, Consultation is a publication of APA Division 52 (International Psychology)
- International Perspectives in Psychology: Research, Practice, Consultation is committed to publishing research that examines human behavior and experiences around the globe from a psychological perspective. It publishes intervention strategies that use psychological science to improve the lives of people around the world.
- The journal promotes the use of psychological science that is contextually informed, culturally inclusive, and dedicated to serving the public interest. The world's problems are imbedded in economic, environmental, political, and social contexts. International Perspectives in Psychology incorporates empirical findings from education, medicine, political science, public health, psychology, sociology, gebder studies and ethnic studies, and related disciplines.
- The journal addresses international and global issues, including
- Office address:
- Contact numbers:
- Web presence: 
- Submission details: 
- Publication frequency: Quarterly
- Language: English