Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The International Council of Psychologists is a long established international organization that seek to promote links between psychologists in different countries and to promote the work of the discipline around the world.
- International psychology
- International Union of Psychological Science
- International Association of Applied Psychology (IAAP),
- International Association of Cross-Cultural Psychology (IACCP)
- Cautley, P. W. (1992). Fifty years of the International Council of Psychologists.
- Davis, J. M. (2004). The International Council of Psychologists. In A. E. Kazdin (Ed.), Encyclopedia of psychology. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association and Oxford University Press.
- Gielen, L. L. Adler, & N. A. Milgram (Eds.), Psychology in International Perspective:
Fifty Years of the International Council of Psychologists (pp. 3-18). Amsterdam:
- Portenier, L. G. The International Council of Psychologists Incorporated: The first quarter-century, 1942-1967. International Council of Psychologists.