Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The International Association of Applied Psychology is the oldest international association of psychologists and was established in 1920,. Its official languages are English and French. It now has more than 1.500 members from more than 80 countries.
Aims of organisationEdit
They have 16 divisions:
- Division of Organizational Psychology
- Division of Psychological Assessment and Evaluation
- Division of Psychology and National Development
- Division of Environmental Psychology
- Division of Educational, Instructional and School Psychology
- Division of Clinical and Community Psychology
- Division of Applied Gerontology
- Division of Health Psychology
- Division of Economic Psychology
- Division of Psychology and Law
- Division of Political Psychology
- Division of Sport Psychology
- Division of Traffic and Transportation Psychology
- Division of Applied Cognitive Psychology
- Student Division
- Division of Counseling Psychology.
- International psychology
- International Council of Psychologists
- International Union of Psychological Science
- International Association of Applied Psychology (IAAP),
- International Association of Cross-Cultural Psychology (IACCP)
- Professional organisations