Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Boundaries (psychological)
- Centre for Intergroup Studies
- Ingroup outgroup
- Intergroup anxiety
- Intergroup conflict
- Intergroup Contact Theory
- Intergroup cooperation
- Linguistic intergroup bias
- Prejudice, discrimination, and diversity
- Social dominance theory
- Social identity theory
- Violence, conflict resolution, and peace
References & BibliographyEdit
- Quattrone, G. A. (1986). On the perception of a group’s variability. In S. Worchel and W. G. Austin (eds.) Psychology of intergroup relations (2nd edn.). Chicago: Nelson-Hall.
- Sherif, M., Harvey, O. J., White, B. J., Hood, W. R., & Sherif, C. W. (1961). Intergroup cooperation and competition: The Robbers Cave experiment. Norman, OK: University Book Exchange
- Worchel,S. and Austin, L. W.(eds.), Psychology of Intergroup Relations. Chigago: Nelson-Hall.
- Sherif, M. (1966) In common predicament: Social psychology of intergroup conflict and cooperation, Boston: Houghton-Mifflin
- Tajfel, H. (1982) Social identity and intergroup relations, Cambridge, England: Cambridge University Press
- Tajfel, H. and Turner, J. C. (1986). The social identity theory of inter-group behavior. In S. Worchel and L. W. Austin (eds.), Psychology of Intergroup Relations. Chigago: Nelson-Hall.
- Tajfel, H. (1970). Experiments in intergroup discrimination. Scientific American, 223, 96-102.