Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Key texts – BooksEdit
- Gackenbach, J. (1998). Psychology and the Internet: Intrapersonal, interpersonal, and transpersonal implications. New York: Academic Press.
- Grohol, J. M. (2002). The insider’s guide to mental health resources online. New York: Guilford Press.
- Wootton, R., Yellowlees, P., & McLaren, P. (Eds.). (2003). Telepsychiatry and e-mental health. London: Royal Society of Medicine Press.
Additional material – BooksEdit
Key texts – PapersEdit
- Winkler, M. A., Flanagin, A., Chi-Lum, B., White, J., Andrews, K., Kennett, R. L., et al. (2000). Guidelines for medical and health information sites on the Internet. Journal of the Americal Medical Association, 283(12), 1600–1601. Full text
Additional material - PapersEdit
- The Psychology of Cyberspace
- John Sula's review of The First Decade of CyberPsychology
- Azy Barak's reference list
The psychology of internet use: Academic support materials
- The psychology of internet use: Lecture slides
- The psychology of internet use: Lecture notes
- The psychology of internet use: Lecture handouts
- The psychology of internet use: Multimedia materials
- The psychology of internet use: Other academic support materials