Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Integral Education is the philosophy and practice of education for the whole child: body, emotions, mind, soul, and spirit. It is based on the teachings in education of Sri Aurobindo and especially The Mother. It has been taught and refined over half a century at the Sri Aurobindo International Centre of Education in Pondicherry.
- Mirambika, the school run by Sri Aurobindo Ashram - Delhi branch also imparts integral education by following the Free Progress system.
- The New Life Education Trust Matrubhaban, Sri Aurobindo Marg, Cuttack - oversees a wide chain of Sri Aurobindo Integral Education Centres in Orissa, India. Most of these secondary schools are in rural areas set up with local initiative. Babaji Sri Ramakrushna Das and Prapatti, Kangali Charan Pati were the dominant inspiration.
- Collected Works of the Mother, Volume 12 - On Education, Sri Aurobindo Ashram Press, Pondicherry,
- Sri Aurobindo and the Mother on Education, Sri Aurobindo Ashram Press, Pondicherry, 1986
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Research in Social Sciences, Integral Education Series: A New Approach to Education. Pondicherry: Sri Aurobindo Society, 1996.