Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
An incubator is a piece of [[apparatus] in which conditions appropriate for growth and development can be maintained. They include:
- A neonatal incubator, device used to care for premature babies in a Neonatal intensive-care unit.
- Incubator (microbiology), a device for maintaining a bacterial culture at a particular temperature for a set length of time, in order to measure bacterial growth
- Incubator (for birds' eggs)
- Avian incubation, sitting on or brooding bird's eggs in order to hatch them
- Incubation period, a medical term for the time between being exposed to infection and showing first symptoms
- Incubation (psychology), the process of thinking about a problem subconsciously while being involved in other activities