Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Identity may refer to one of the following:
- Corporate identity is the physical manifestation of a business brand.
- Identity theft is the deliberate appropriation of someone else's identity (without that person's permission) for criminal purposes.
- Identity (social science) (or "social identity"). In the social sciences, identity has specific meanings, stemming from cognitive theory, sociology, politics, and psychology. See also identity politics.
- Cultural identity is a person's self-affiliation (or categorization by others) as a member of a cultural group.
- Ethnic identity
- Gender identity is the gender with which a person identifies (or is identified by others).
- Group identity
- Digital identity is the representation of identity in terms of digital information.
- Online identity is the digital identity established by computer network users.
- Identity (philosophy) is the sameness of two things (also see law of identity)
- Identity theory of mind, in the philosophy of mind, holds that the mind is identical to the brain
- Personal identity, in philosophy
- An identity is an equality that holds regardless of the values of its variables.
- Anachronistic displacement
- Chickering's theory of identity development
- Identity control theory
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|