Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- McDonald, C., et al(2006).Regional Brain Morphometry in Patients With Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder and Their Unaffected Relatives.Am J Psychiatry, Mar 2006; 163: 478 - 487.
- Wright,I.,et al (2000).Meta-Analysis of Regional Brain Volumes in Schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry, Jan 2000; 157: 16 - 25.
- Sapolsky, R.M.(2000). Glucocorticoids and Hippocampal Atrophy in Neuropsychiatric Disorders.Arch Gen Psychiatry, Oct 2000; 57: 925 - 935.
- Flaum, M., et al(1995)Effects of diagnosis, laterality, and gender on brain morphology in schizophrenia. Am J Psychiatry, May 1995; 152: 704 - 714.
- Hirayasu, Y, et al(1998) Lower Left Temporal Lobe MRI Volumes in Patients With First-Episode Schizophrenia Compared With Psychotic Patients With First-Episode Affective Disorder and Normal Subjects.Am J Psychiatry, Oct 1998; 155: 1384 - 1391.
- Velakoulis, D, et al(1999) Hippocampal Volume in First-Episode Psychoses and Chronic Schizophrenia: A High-Resolution Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study. Arch Gen Psychiatry, Feb 1999; 56: 133 - 141.
- Andreasen, N. C., et al(1994)Regional brain abnormalities in schizophrenia measured with magnetic resonance imaging.JAMA, Dec 1994; 272: 1763 - 1769.
- Staal, W.G.,et al(2000) Structural Brain Abnormalities in Patients With Schizophrenia and Their Healthy Siblings.Am J Psychiatry, Mar 2000; 157: 416 - 421.
- McNeil,T.F.(2000) Relationship of Obstetric Complications and Differences in Size of Brain Structures in Monozygotic Twin Pairs Discordant for Schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry, Feb 2000; 157: 203 - 212.
- Nosarti,C., et al(2002) Adolescents who were born very preterm have decreased brain volumes. Brain, Jul 2002; 125: 1616 - 1623.
- van Erp,T.G.M.,et al(2002) Contributions of Genetic Risk and Fetal Hypoxia to Hippocampal Volume in Patients With Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder, Their Unaffected Siblings, and Healthy Unrelated Volunteers. Am J Psychiatry, Sep 2002; 159: 1514 - 1520.