Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- McDonald, C., et al(2006).Regional Brain Morphometry in Patients With Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder and Their Unaffected Relatives.Am J Psychiatry, Mar 2006; 163: 478 - 487.
- Wright,I.,et al (2000).Meta-Analysis of Regional Brain Volumes in Schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry, Jan 2000; 157: 16 - 25.
- Sapolsky, R.M.(2000). Glucocorticoids and Hippocampal Atrophy in Neuropsychiatric Disorders.Arch Gen Psychiatry, Oct 2000; 57: 925 - 935.
- Flaum, M., et al(1995)Effects of diagnosis, laterality, and gender on brain morphology in schizophrenia. Am J Psychiatry, May 1995; 152: 704 - 714.
- Hirayasu, Y, et al(1998) Lower Left Temporal Lobe MRI Volumes in Patients With First-Episode Schizophrenia Compared With Psychotic Patients With First-Episode Affective Disorder and Normal Subjects.Am J Psychiatry, Oct 1998; 155: 1384 - 1391.
- Velakoulis, D, et al(1999) Hippocampal Volume in First-Episode Psychoses and Chronic Schizophrenia: A High-Resolution Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study. Arch Gen Psychiatry, Feb 1999; 56: 133 - 141.
- Andreasen, N. C., et al(1994)Regional brain abnormalities in schizophrenia measured with magnetic resonance imaging.JAMA, Dec 1994; 272: 1763 - 1769.
- Staal, W.G.,et al(2000) Structural Brain Abnormalities in Patients With Schizophrenia and Their Healthy Siblings.Am J Psychiatry, Mar 2000; 157: 416 - 421.
- McNeil,T.F.(2000) Relationship of Obstetric Complications and Differences in Size of Brain Structures in Monozygotic Twin Pairs Discordant for Schizophrenia.Am J Psychiatry, Feb 2000; 157: 203 - 212.
- Nosarti,C., et al(2002) Adolescents who were born very preterm have decreased brain volumes. Brain, Jul 2002; 125: 1616 - 1623.
- van Erp,T.G.M.,et al(2002) Contributions of Genetic Risk and Fetal Hypoxia to Hippocampal Volume in Patients With Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder, Their Unaffected Siblings, and Healthy Unrelated Volunteers. Am J Psychiatry, Sep 2002; 159: 1514 - 1520.