Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hypostatic or Hypostasis (from the Ancient Greek ὑπόστᾰσις) may refer to:
- Hypostatic abstraction (mathematics and logic)
- Hypostasis (linguistics), personification of entities
- Hypostatic gene, as a result of epistasis
- Hypostasis (philosophy and religion), the essence, or underlying reality
- Hypostasis (medicine), Livor mortis
- Hypostasis (personality), a psychological model, or theory, of personality masks
See also Edit
- Anthropomorphism, personification, also called hypostatization (hypostatisation), regarding or treating something as real