Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Human-machine system is a system in which the functions of a human operator (or a group of operators) and a machine are integrated. This term can also be used to emphasize the view of such a system as a single entity that interacts with external environment.
A manual system consists of hand tools and other aids which are coupled by a human operator who controls the operation. Operators of such systems use their own physical energy as the power source.
- Advanced driver assistance systems
- Artificial intelligence
- Computer peripheral devices
- Computer searching
- Error analysis
- Expert systems
- Human computer interaction
- Human factors engineering
- Systems analysis
- Virtual reality
- Technical Committee on Human-Machine Systems of the International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC)
- Center of Human-Machine-Systems, Technische Universität Berlin
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|