Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
- For physiology of human growth hormone, see growth hormone.
- For deficiency diseases, see growth hormone deficiency.
- For diseases of GH excess, see acromegaly and gigantism.
- For GH treatment, see growth hormone treatment.
- For "HGH" products, black market use, nonmedical uses, and other GH-related nonsense promulgated on the internet, see HGH controversies and growth hormone treatment.
- For IGF and IGF1 related information, see insulin-like growth factor 1.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|