Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Developmental Psychology: Cognitive development · Development of the self · Emotional development · Language development · Moral development · Perceptual development · Personality development · Psychosocial development · Social development · Developmental measures
- Main article: Developmental psychology
Human development may refer to:
- Human development (biology) - the process of a human becoming biologically mature
- Human development in psychology - developmental psychology
- Human development can refer to anthropological, sociological, and psychological approaches to examining human development in context
- Human development (humanity) as it relates to economics and standards of living
- Developmental psychologists study human growth and development over the lifespan, including physical, cognitive, social, intellectual, perceptual, personality and emotional growth.
Stages of developmentEdit
- Age differences
- Delayed development
- Developmental age groups
- Developmental disabilities
- Life expectancy
- Nature nurture
- Physical development
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|