Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Human communication or Anthroposemiotics is the field dedicated to understanding how people communicate:
- with themselves: intrapersonal communication
- another person: interpersonal communication
- within groups: group dynamics
- within organizations: organizational communication
- across cultures: cross-cultural communication
The study of human communication is known as anthroposemiotics.
Important figures Edit
- David Berlo
- Brent Ruben
- Wendell Johnson
- Norbert Wiener
- Colin Cherry
- Marshall McLuhan
- Carl Rogers
- Dorjan Kosta
- Communication basic topics
- General semantics
- Human Markup Language
- Mass communication
- Mass media
Further reading Edit
- Richard Budd & Brent Ruben, Human Communication Handbook.
- Budd & Ruben, Approaches to Human Communication.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|