Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
|33||posterior commissure appears||Ashwell et al. (1996)|
|33||medial forebrain bundle appears||Ashwell et al. (1996)|
|44||mammillothalamic tract appears||Ashwell et al. (1996)|
|44||stria medullaris thalami appears||Ashwell et al. (1996)|
|51||axons in optic stalk||Dunlop et al. (1997)|
|56||external capsule appears||Ashwell et al. (1996)|
|56||stria terminalis appears||Ashwell et al. (1996)|
|60||optic axons invade visual centers||Dunlop et al. (1997)|
|63||internal capsule appears||Ashwell et al. (1996)|
|63||fornix appears||Ashwell et al. (1996)|
|70||anterior commisure appears||Ashwell et al. (1996)|
|77||hippocampal commissure appears||Ashwell et al. (1996)|
|87.5||corpus callosum appears||Ashwell et al. (1996)|
|157.5||eye opening||Kurjak et al. (2004); Campbell et al. (2005)|
|175||ipsi/contra segregation in LGN and SC||Robinson and Dreher (1990)|
- Ashwell KW, Waite PM, Marotte L (1996). Ontogeny of the projection tracts and commissural fibres in the forebrain of the tammar wallaby (Macropus eugenii): timing in comparison with other mammals. Brain Behav. Evol. 47.
- Clancy B, Kersh B, Hyde J, Darlington RB, Anand KJS, Finlay BL (2007). Web-based method for translating neurodevelopment from laboratory species to humans. Neuroinformatics 5.
- Dunlop SA, Tee LB, Lund RD, Beazley LD (1997). Development of primary visual projections occurs entirely postnatally in the fat-tailed dunnart, a marsupial mouse, Sminthopsis crassicaudata. J. Comp. Neurol. 384.
- Robinson SR, Dreher B (1990). The visual pathways of eutherian mammals and marsupials develop according to a common timetable. Brain Behav. Evol. 36.
See also Edit
- Translating Time — a website providing translation of brain developmental times among different species
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|