Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
Because of the widespread effects of hormones on thoughts, feelings and behavior these treatments can have demonstrable effects of interest to psychologists.
Types of hormone therapyEdit
- Hormone replacement therapy (menopause) following menopause
- Testosterone replacement in males with low levels due to disease or aging
- Hormone replacement therapy (female-to-male) in sex reassignment therapy for transmen
- Hormone replacement therapy (male-to-female) in sex reassignment therapy for transwomen
- Growth hormone replacement as a treatment for growth hormone deficiency
- Thyroid hormone replacement in hypothyroidism
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|