Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- James, W., Principles of Psychology, Henry Holt and Company, New York, 1890,
- Tolman, E.C., Purposive Behavior in Animals and Men, The Century Co., New York, 1932.
- Hull, C.L, Principles of Behavior, Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York, 1943.
- Kohler, W., The Mentality of Apes, Harcourt, Brace, 1925.
- Thorndike, E. L., Animal intelligence: an experimental study of the associative processes in animals Psychological Review, Monograph Supplement 2, no. 8 (1898).
- Tolman, E.C., There is more than one kind of learning ,
Psychological Review s6 (1949), 144-55.
- Watson, J. B., Psychology as the behaviorist views it , Psychological Review, 20 (1913), pp- 158-77