Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Hilda Bruce was an English comparative psychologist
- Bourdillon, R.B., Bruce, H.M., Fischmann, D.& Webster, T.A. (1931) Quantitative estimation of Vitamin D by radiography. MRC Special Report No. 158, 46 pp. London, HMSO.
- Bruce, H.M. & Hindle, E. (1934) The Golden hamster, Cricetus (Mesocricetus) auratus Waterhouse.Notes on its breeding and growth. Proc. zool.Soc, Lond. 361-366.
- Bruce, H.M., Kassner, E.W. & Phillips, G.E. (1938) The stability of Vitamin D, (a) as crystalline calciferol in oily solution, (b) in cod-liver and halibut-liver oils Q. Jl Pharmac. Pharmacol. 11,46-52.
- Bruce, H.M., Kon, S.K., Broom, W.A. & Harmer, G.L.M. (1947) The relation between the potency of the British Standards institution provisional standard preparation of Vitamin D3 and that of other sources of Vitamin D with special reference to the Vitamin D3 potency of the U.S.P. reference cod liver oil No. 2. Q. Jl Pharmac. Pharmacol. 20, 123-129.
- Bruce, H.M. & Parkes, A.S. (1949) Feeding and breeding of laboratory animals. IX. A complete cubed diet for mice and rats. Hyg., Camb. Al, 202-208.
- Bruce, H.M. (1950) Feeding and breeding of laboratory animals. XI. Vitamin E deficiency in mice on a diet containing 85% of whole-grain cereals, after the addition of 2% of cod-liver oil. Hyg., Camb. 48, 171-183.
- Bruce, H.M. & Kennedy, G.C. (1951) The central nervous control of food and water intake. Proc. R. Soc. 138, 528-544.
- Bruce, H.M., Parkes, A.S. & Perry, W.L.M. (1952) Assay ofACTH on the thymus of the nestling rat. Lancet i, p. 790.
- Bruce, H.M., Pitt-Rivers, R. & Sloviter, H.A.(1954) A note on the effect of triiodothyroacetic acid treatment with radioactive iodine. Endocr. 10, 340-341.
- Bruce, H.M. (1958) Genetic infertility in ruby-eyed male hamsters. Stud. Fert. 9, 90-98.
- Bruce, H.M. & East, J. (1956) Number and viability of young from pregnancies concurrent with lactation in the mouse. /. Endocr. 14, 19-27.
- Bruce, H.M. (1959) Preliminary note on the effect of 19-norethisterone on mating behaviour and fertility in the mouse. Stud. Fert. 10, 158-165.
- Bruce, H.M. (1959) An exteroceptive block to pregnancy in the mouse. Nature, Lond. 184, 105.
- Bruce, H.M. & Parkes, A.S. (1960) Hormonal factors in exteroceptive block to pregnancy in mice. J. Endocr. 20, 29-30.
- Bruce, H.M. & Parrott, D.M.V. (1960) Role of olfactory sense in pregnancy block by strange males. Science, N. Y. 131, 1526-1530.
- Parkes, A.S. & Bruce, H.M. (1962) Pregnancy block in female mice placed in boxes soiled by males. J. Reprod. Fert. A, 303-308.
- Bruce, H.M. (1965) Effect of castration on the reproductive pheromones of male mice. Reprod.Fert. 10, 141-143.
- Bruce, H.M. (1963) A comparison of olfactory stimulation and nutritional stress as pregnancyblocking agents in mice. Reprod. Fert. 6, 221-
- Bruce, H.M. (1967) Effects of olfactory stimuli on reproduction in mammals. Ciba Foundn Study Group, No. 26.
- Bruce, H.M. (1970) Pheromones. Br. med. Bull. 26,10-13.
- BRUCE, H.M. (1973) Olfaction:introductory remarks.J. Reprod. Fert., Suppl. 19, 403-404.