Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Hilda Bruce was an English comparative psychologist
- Bourdillon, R.B., Bruce, H.M., Fischmann, D.& Webster, T.A. (1931) Quantitative estimation of Vitamin D by radiography. MRC Special Report No. 158, 46 pp. London, HMSO.
- Bruce, H.M. & Hindle, E. (1934) The Golden hamster, Cricetus (Mesocricetus) auratus Waterhouse.Notes on its breeding and growth. Proc. zool.Soc, Lond. 361-366.
- Bruce, H.M., Kassner, E.W. & Phillips, G.E. (1938) The stability of Vitamin D, (a) as crystalline calciferol in oily solution, (b) in cod-liver and halibut-liver oils Q. Jl Pharmac. Pharmacol. 11,46-52.
- Bruce, H.M., Kon, S.K., Broom, W.A. & Harmer, G.L.M. (1947) The relation between the potency of the British Standards institution provisional standard preparation of Vitamin D3 and that of other sources of Vitamin D with special reference to the Vitamin D3 potency of the U.S.P. reference cod liver oil No. 2. Q. Jl Pharmac. Pharmacol. 20, 123-129.
- Bruce, H.M. & Parkes, A.S. (1949) Feeding and breeding of laboratory animals. IX. A complete cubed diet for mice and rats. Hyg., Camb. Al, 202-208.
- Bruce, H.M. (1950) Feeding and breeding of laboratory animals. XI. Vitamin E deficiency in mice on a diet containing 85% of whole-grain cereals, after the addition of 2% of cod-liver oil. Hyg., Camb. 48, 171-183.
- Bruce, H.M. & Kennedy, G.C. (1951) The central nervous control of food and water intake. Proc. R. Soc. 138, 528-544.
- Bruce, H.M., Parkes, A.S. & Perry, W.L.M. (1952) Assay ofACTH on the thymus of the nestling rat. Lancet i, p. 790.
- Bruce, H.M., Pitt-Rivers, R. & Sloviter, H.A.(1954) A note on the effect of triiodothyroacetic acid treatment with radioactive iodine. Endocr. 10, 340-341.
- Bruce, H.M. (1958) Genetic infertility in ruby-eyed male hamsters. Stud. Fert. 9, 90-98.
- Bruce, H.M. & East, J. (1956) Number and viability of young from pregnancies concurrent with lactation in the mouse. /. Endocr. 14, 19-27.
- Bruce, H.M. (1959) Preliminary note on the effect of 19-norethisterone on mating behaviour and fertility in the mouse. Stud. Fert. 10, 158-165.
- Bruce, H.M. (1959) An exteroceptive block to pregnancy in the mouse. Nature, Lond. 184, 105.
- Bruce, H.M. & Parkes, A.S. (1960) Hormonal factors in exteroceptive block to pregnancy in mice. J. Endocr. 20, 29-30.
- Bruce, H.M. & Parrott, D.M.V. (1960) Role of olfactory sense in pregnancy block by strange males. Science, N. Y. 131, 1526-1530.
- Parkes, A.S. & Bruce, H.M. (1962) Pregnancy block in female mice placed in boxes soiled by males. J. Reprod. Fert. A, 303-308.
- Bruce, H.M. (1965) Effect of castration on the reproductive pheromones of male mice. Reprod.Fert. 10, 141-143.
- Bruce, H.M. (1963) A comparison of olfactory stimulation and nutritional stress as pregnancyblocking agents in mice. Reprod. Fert. 6, 221-
- Bruce, H.M. (1967) Effects of olfactory stimuli on reproduction in mammals. Ciba Foundn Study Group, No. 26.
- Bruce, H.M. (1970) Pheromones. Br. med. Bull. 26,10-13.
- BRUCE, H.M. (1973) Olfaction:introductory remarks.J. Reprod. Fert., Suppl. 19, 403-404.