Individual differences |
Professional items |
World psychology |
The next step is to format your text.
How do I make a link?
- To make a link, you surround the link word with square brackets [[like this]]
If the page exists, the link will be blue. If it's not been created yet the link will be red.
How do I make italic and bold text?
Single quotes are used for italic and bold text.
- Italics are made with ''two single quotes''
- Bold is made with '''three single quotes'''
- Text can be made italic and bold with '''''five single quotes'''''
How do I make headings?
Headings are made with equals signs.
- A top level heading is made with:
==two equals signs==
- Subheadings are made with:
===three or more equals signs===
- Further Subheadings are made with:
====four or more equals signs====
Try formatting now:
- Click edit above
- Try to add some formatted text
- Click Show preview to check what you have written
- Click Save page to save your writing
To learn how to make lists and indents go to page 4 of this tutorial