Individual differences |
Professional items |
World psychology |
See the "edit" tab above? On the Psychology Wiki, you can edit articles right now, even without logging in.
Where can I edit?
You can edit any page where you can see an edit tab. The changes that you make will show on the page as soon as you save.
Pages that start with "User:" are personal pages. It's considered polite to ask before doing major edits to these pages.
Some other editing tips
- Explain your edit in the "Summary" box. This is between the edit window and the bottom row of grey buttons. You only need to type a short message here, for example "added introduction".
- Use the "Show preview" button to check your edit before saving. Remember to save your preview before moving on.
- If you are logged in, you can mark an edit as minor by checking the "This is a minor edit" box. This lets other editors know your edit is very small.
Make your first edit right now:
- Click edit above
- Type a message below the line saying "test edits"
- Click Show preview to check what you have written
- Click Save page to save your writing
That's all you need to know to start editing. But if you would like to learn more about how to format your text, go to page 3 of this tutorial