Individual differences |
Professional items |
World psychology |
You can always edit articles on the Psychology Wiki without even logging in - so why should you?
Well, here's a few reasons (check out Wikipedia's page for more details):
- You gain the ability to:
- You get your own user page where people can contact you (optionally by email) and where you can talk about your contributions and interests
- People are more likely to respect your edits and opinions, especially where there are disagreements - it's easier to build up a reputation as a named user
- You can keep your IP address secret, so you are MORE anonymous as a registered user. (Note: this won't help you avoid bans for vandalism)
- Only named users can become Administrators.
- Your account can be used on all the wikia wikis.