Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Hal Stone receiving a Ph.D. in psychology from UCLA in 1953. He served as a psychologist in the U.S. Army from 1953 to 1957. He completed training at the C.G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles in 1961. He practiced as an analyst until he left the Jung Institute in 1970 and formally resigned in 1974. In 1973, Stone established the Center for the Healing Arts, possibly the first holistic health school in the United States.
Stone is the father of two children: Dr. Joshua David Stone, an author and teacher; and Judith Tamar Stone, a Voice Dialogue teacher. He presently lives in Northern California with his wife, Sidra Stone.
- Stone, H., Embracing Heaven and Earth. Devorss & Co, 1985. - ISBN 0-87516-547-8
- Stone, H., Stone, S., Embracing Each Other: How to Make All Your Relationships Work for You. Delos Publications, 1989. - ISBN 1-56557-062-6
- Stone, H., Winkelman, S., Embracing Our Selves: The Voice Dialogue Manual. Nataraj Publishing, 1993. - ISBN 1-882591-06-2
- Stone, H., Stone S., Embracing Your Inner Critic: Turning Self-Criticism into a Creative Asset. San Francisco: HarperSanFrancisco, 1993. - ISBN 0-06-250757-5
- Stone, S., Stone, H., You Don't Have to Write a Book!. Delos Publications, 1998. - ISBN 1-56557-060-X
- Stone, H., Stone S., Partnering: A New Kind of Relationship. New World Library, 2000. - ISBN 1-57731-107-8
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|