Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- From the website
- This journal publishes theoretical and empirical analysis, literature reviews, practice papers, and case reports dealing with the scientific study of group dynamics and its application in a variety of settings.
- Group Dynamics: Theory, Research, and Practice is for readers interested in decision making, affiliation, productivity, organizational development, team building, intergroup relations, mutual-support groups, group counseling, or group psychotherapy.
- Office address:
- Contact numbers:
- Web presence: http://www.apa.org/journals/gdn/
- Submission details:
- Publication frequency:
- Language: English
- Cost etc.:
Full texts available online
- O’Gorman, R., Sheldon, K., & Wilson, D.S. (2008). For the good of the group? Exploring group-level evolutionary adaptations using Multilevel Selection Theory. Group Dynamics: Theory, Research, and Practice, 12, 17-26. Draft version
- Buss, D.M., & Duntley, J.D. (2008). Adaptations for exploitation. Group Dynamics: Theory, Research, and Practice, 12, 53-62. Full text