Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- From the website
- This journal publishes theoretical and empirical analysis, literature reviews, practice papers, and case reports dealing with the scientific study of group dynamics and its application in a variety of settings.
- Group Dynamics: Theory, Research, and Practice is for readers interested in decision making, affiliation, productivity, organizational development, team building, intergroup relations, mutual-support groups, group counseling, or group psychotherapy.
- Office address:
- Contact numbers:
- Web presence: http://www.apa.org/journals/gdn/
- Submission details:
- Publication frequency:
- Language: English
- Cost etc.:
Full texts available onlineEdit
Volume 13 (2009)Edit
Volume 12 (2008)Edit
- O’Gorman, R., Sheldon, K., & Wilson, D.S. (2008). For the good of the group? Exploring group-level evolutionary adaptations using Multilevel Selection Theory. Group Dynamics: Theory, Research, and Practice, 12, 17-26. Draft version
- Buss, D.M., & Duntley, J.D. (2008). Adaptations for exploitation. Group Dynamics: Theory, Research, and Practice, 12, 53-62. Full text