Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Psychologist currently Emeritus Professor at Oxford Brookes University.
On his home page he cites his main interests as temperament, personality, personality disorders, schizophrenia and other psychoses, hand preference, madness and creativity, psychosis and spiritual experience Perhaps most famous for his work on schizotypy with Oliver Mason and colleagues at the University of Liverpool.
- Claridge, G. (1997) Schizotypy: Implications for Illness and Health. Oxford University Press. ISBN 019852353
- Rawlings, D., Barrentes-Vidal, N., Claridge, G., McCreery, C., and Galanos, G. (2000),A factor analytic study of the Hypomanic Personality Scale in British, Spanish and Australian samples. Personality and Individual Differences, 28, 73-84.
- Claridge, G., Clark, K., Davis, C., & Mason, O. (1998). Schizophrenia risk and handedness: a mixed picture. Laterality ,3, 209-220.
- Claridge, G., Clark, K., & Davis, C. (1997). Nightmares, dreams and schizotypy. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 36, 377-386.
- Claridge, G.,McCreery, C., Mason, O., Bentall, R.,Boyle, G., Slade, P., & Popplewell, D. (1996). The factor structure of 'schizotypal' traits: A large replication study. British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 35 103-115.
- Claridge, G. (1986) Arousal, control, energetics and values: an attempt at review and appraisal. In: J. Strelau and HJ. Eysenck (eds) Personality Dimensions and Arousal, New York: Plenum Press.
- Claridge, G. (1988) Temperament, personality and individual differences. Lecture delivered at Psychology Teachers' Workshop, Oxford, March.