Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Good clinical practice guidelines include protection of human rights as a subject in clinical trial. It also provides assurance of the safety and efficacy of the newly developed compounds.
Good clinical Practice Guidelines includes regulations on how clinical trials should be conducted, define the roles and responsibilities of clinical trial sponsors, clinical research investigators, and Clinical research associates.
- ICH Website
- FDA Website
- Clinical Research Training
- Careers in Clinical Research
- Clinical Research Services
- Clinical Research Companies Listings
- International Clinical Research Services and Corporate Trainings
- Clinical Research Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Clinical Research Glossary / Definitions
- List of Food and Drugs Regulatory Agencies
- Clinical Research: Frequently asked questions
- WikiProcess - A repository of Best Practices of all areas. Lists of step by step guides of proven processes and methods to achieve a goal.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|