*A good practice journal for those working and living with children
and adults with an autistic spectrum disorder. GAP is the first journal dedicated solely to promoting good practice with children and adults with autism and Asperger's syndrome. Produced in collaboration with the University of Birmingham, autism.west midlands and Autism Cymru.
* Description of subject matter covered: Practitioner research articles, parent articles, personal experience articles by autistic people, reviews of books and other textual material, and United Kingdom parliamentary events commentary in relation to autism issues in daily life.
* Office address: British Institute of Learning Disabilities
- Campion House
- Green Street
- United Kingdom
- DY10 1JL
* Contact e-mail: email@example.com
* Web presence: http://www.bild.org.uk/03journals.htm#GoodAutismPractice
* Submission details: available from the journal publishers, the [[British Institute of Learning Disabilities]]
* Publication frequency: Two issues per yearly volume
* Language: English
* Cost etc.: subscription information available from the website