Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Description of subject matter covered:
A good practice journal for those working and living with children and adults with an autistic spectrum disorder. GAP is the first journal dedicated solely to promoting good practice with children and adults with autism and Asperger's syndrome. Produced in collaboration with the University of Birmingham, autism.west midlands and Autism Cymru.
- Practitioner research articles
- Parent articles
- Personal experience articles by autistic people
- Reviews of books and other textual material
- United Kingdom parliamentary events commentary in relation to autism issues in daily life.
- British Institute of Learning Disabilities
- Campion House
- Green Street
- United Kingdom
- DY10 1JL
- Available from the journal publishers, the British Institute of Learning Disabilities
- Two issues per yearly volume
- Subscription information available from the website