Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
He studied with Carl Rogers at the University of Chicago in the 1950s
He developed the Barrett Lennard Relationship Inventory
- Doctor of the University (honoris causa), Murdoch University, March 2007
- Award of Distinction, College of Counselling Psychologists, Australian Psychological Society, Sept. 2008
- Honorary President, Instituto dell'Approccio sulla Persona (IACP), July 2010 (Rome)
- Carl Rogers Award, Society of Humanistic Psychology, American Psychological Association, 2011
Editorial board/consulting editorEdit
- Barrett-Lennard, G. T. (2005). Relationship at the Centre: Healing in a troubled world. London and Philadelphia: Whurr/Wiley.
- Barrett-Lennard, G.T. (2003). Steps on a mindful Journey: Person-centred expressions. Ross-on-Wye, UK: PCCS Books.
- Barrett-Lennard, G.T.(1998). Carl Rogers’ helping system: Journey and substance. London: Sage.
- Barrett-Lennard, G. T. (2013). The relationship paradigm: Human being beyond individualism. Houndmills, UK and New York: Palgrave Macmillan.