Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
He studied with Carl Rogers at the University of Chicago in the 1950s
He developed the Barrett Lennard Relationship Inventory
- Doctor of the University (honoris causa), Murdoch University, March 2007
- Award of Distinction, College of Counselling Psychologists, Australian Psychological Society, Sept. 2008
- Honorary President, Instituto dell'Approccio sulla Persona (IACP), July 2010 (Rome)
- Carl Rogers Award, Society of Humanistic Psychology, American Psychological Association, 2011
Editorial board/consulting editorEdit
- Barrett-Lennard, G. T. (2005). Relationship at the Centre: Healing in a troubled world. London and Philadelphia: Whurr/Wiley.
- Barrett-Lennard, G.T. (2003). Steps on a mindful Journey: Person-centred expressions. Ross-on-Wye, UK: PCCS Books.
- Barrett-Lennard, G.T.(1998). Carl Rogers’ helping system: Journey and substance. London: Sage.
- Barrett-Lennard, G. T. (2013). The relationship paradigm: Human being beyond individualism. Houndmills, UK and New York: Palgrave Macmillan.