Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
A system, person, or organization that tends to achieve a goal and demonstrate it in subsequent actions.
- In cognitive science, in the case of a sub-symbolic reasoning the concept goal is not "visible"/perceived neither for the reasoning system nor for its observer.
- In psychology, socio-cognitive research and Artificial intelligence, human rational behaviour is also goal-oriented.
- In organization sciences, the identification of an intervention goal of an individual and his/her goal-oriented behaviour, is more complex because, in real situation:
- every human usually has more than one goal,
- declared goal can be not congruent with his/her behavior,
- organization goals can not be the goal of its employers.
- Cognitive science
- Conceptual design
- System thinking
- System designCategoryLearning
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|