Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Chronophilia is a rarely used term that refers to a group of patterns of sexual arousal in which a person's sexuoerotic age is discordant with his or her actual chronological age and is concordant with the age of the partner. The term was coined by John Money.
This is not directly related to ephebophilia, gerontophilia, or teleiophilia, in that they are patterns of arousal that favour members of a different age-group, without their sexuoerotic age being different.[How to reference and link to summary or text]
Teleiophilia is a rarely-used term coined by Ray Blanchard, meaning an erotic preference for the adult physique. As this is the norm in most societies, it is not usually considered a paraphilia.
Pedophilia (by definition including nepiophilia) differs from all these conditions in that it is a clinically-recognized disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. This classification and the inclusion of nepiophilia is the subject of controversy.
- ^ Cantor, James. Male Homosexuality, Science, and Pedophilia. APA Division 44 18 (3). article link
- ^ Kaul, A.; and Duffy, S. (1991). "Gerontophilia—a case report." Medicine, Science and the Law, 31 (2), 110-114.
- ↑ Bernard, Frits (1985/2002). Pedophilia: A factual report, Books Reborn, ISBN 1-877051-17-9
- ↑ Lautmann, Rüdiger (1994). Die Lust am Kind - Portrait des Pädophilen ("Erotic interest in minors - A portrait of pedophilia"), Hamburg, Klein Verlag, ISBN 3-89521-015-3 (in German)
- ↑ Vogt, Horst (2006). Pädophilie - Leipziger Studie zur gesellschaftlichen und psychischen Situation pädophiler Männer ("Pedophilia - Leipzig study on the societal and mental situation of pedophile males"), Lengerich, Pabst Science Publishers, ISBN 3-89967-323-9 (in German)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|