Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Review a few things about medical history
- Review a few things about family history
- Physical exam
- Make any testing recommendations
- Answer any questions
Review medical historyEdit
Review family historyEdit
- Issue of nothing being wrong…may have to deal with the possibility of something else being wrong than the original thought (glaucoma/nearsightedness/Stickler's)
- Mom not recognizing the hyper-extensibility of herself/children/family.
Other possible counseling issuesEdit
- Dominant inheritance (Stickler's syndrome, inheritance)
- Recessive inheritance
- Multifactorial inheritance
The information in this outline was last updated in 2000.
This material has been imported fom the wikibook "Genetic counseling"[ http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Genetic_counseling] under the GNU Free Documentation License.