Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Review a few things about medical history
- Review a few things about family history
- Physical exam
- Make any testing recommendations
- Answer any questions
Review medical historyEdit
Review family historyEdit
- Issue of nothing being wrong…may have to deal with the possibility of something else being wrong than the original thought (glaucoma/nearsightedness/Stickler's)
- Mom not recognizing the hyper-extensibility of herself/children/family.
Other possible counseling issuesEdit
- Dominant inheritance (Stickler's syndrome, inheritance)
- Recessive inheritance
- Multifactorial inheritance
The information in this outline was last updated in 2000.
This material has been imported fom the wikibook "Genetic counseling"[ http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Genetic_counseling] under the GNU Free Documentation License.