Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- How have thing been going since we saw you last?
- Are there some major issues that you want to make sure are addressed today?
- We will gather medical information, any changes in the family, physical exam
- Any doctor visits?
- Ophthalmology visit?
- How's the eating schedule been going?
- Regular meal times?
- Modified meals?
- Scheduled snack times?
- Restricted to one helping at meals?
- Is involved in any school-type programs?
- EI preschool referral
- Behavior issues
- Developmental issues
- speech difficulties?
- Motor issues (walking, running)
- Know colors/body parts
- Potty trained
- Reiterate plan that was agreed upon in case (i.e. hospitalization in two weeks time? Vs. continue with strenuous weight loss plan)
- Reassess parents' state of mind and emotional level
- Make sure parents understand importance and necessity of 1) eye appointment & 2) weight loss
The information in this outline was last updated in 2000.
Material obtained under GFDL Licence from http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Handbook_of_Genetic_Counseling