Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Discipline||Life Sciences, Neuroscience, Genetics, Behavioral Sciences, Biology, Medical Sciences, Psychiatry|
|Abbreviated title||Genes Brain Behav|
|Publisher (country)||Wiley-Blackwell (United Kingdom)|
|Publication history||2002 - present|
|<tr><th colspan="2" align="left" valign="top">ISSN</th><td colspan="4" align="left" valign="top">1601-1848</td></tr>|
Genes, Brain and Behavior (also known as G2B) is a scientific journal published by the International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society in collaboration with Blackwell Publishing. The journal publishes peer-reviewed articles in the fields of behavioral, neural, and psychiatric genetics. Volume 1 appeared in 2002 and issues appeared quarterly; as its popularity grew it switched to a bimonthly in 2003 and then to an 8-times-a-year schedule in 2006. G2B is currently (2007) included in the major indexes Biological Abstracts, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts' Biotechnology & Bioengineering Abstracts, Animal Behavior Abstracts, Neurosciences Abstracts, and Genetics Abstracts, EMBASE, PsycINFO, Science Citation Index, and Scopus. According to the 2007 edition of the Journal Citation Reports, its 2007 impact factor is 3.533. This ranks G2B 65 and 5 in the two categories in which it is listed, Neurosciences and Behavioral Sciences, respectively.
The journal publishes articles in the following categories:
Most cited articles Edit
- Rubenstein JLR and Merzenich MM, 2003. Model of autism: increased ratio of excitation/inhibition in key neural systems. Genes, Brain and Behavior 2:255-267.
- Holmes A, Li Q, Murphy DL, Gold E, and Crawley JN, 2003. Abnormal anxiety-related behaviour in serotonin transporter null mutant mice: the influence of genetic background. Genes, Brain and Behavior 2:365-380.
- Holmes A, Wrenn CC, Harris AP, Thayer KE, Crawley JN. 2002. Behavioral profiles of inbred strains on novel olfactory, spatial and emotional tests for reference memory in mice. Genes, Brain and Behavior 1:55-69.
- ↑ International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society home page, 2008, http://www.ibangs.org, retrieved on 2008-09-11
- ↑ Genes, Brain and Behavior home page, 2008, http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/aims.asp?ref=1601-1848&site=1, retrieved on 2008-08-07
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Web of Science, 2008, http://isiwebofknowledge.com, retrieved on 2008-08-07
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|