Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Robert M Gagne in his book Conditions of Learning developed a hierarchy of learning moving from simple stimulus response pairings to more complex forms of learning. He identified eight types of learning processes which he ordered in the following manner:
- 1) Signal learning
- 2) Stimulus- response learning
- 3) Chaining - this requires 1) and 2)
- 4) Verbal association
- 5) Discrimination learning - this requires processes 3) and 4)
- 6) Concept learning - this requires 5)
- 7) Rule learning - this require 6)
- 8) Problem solving - this require 7)