Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The GALEN Common Reference Model is the model of medical concepts (or clinical terminology) being built in GRAIL. This model forms the underlying structural foundation for the services provided by a GALEN Terminology Server.
The GALEN Common Reference Model is written in the formal language GRAIL. The GRAIL statements in the model are equivalent with sentences like these:
- Ulcer is a kind of inflammatory lesion
- The process whose outcome is an ulcer is called ulceration
- The stomach is a part of the GI tract
- It is sensible to talk about ulcers located in the stomach
- Ulcers located in the stomach are called Gastric Ulcers
- Ulcers located in the stomach are actually located on the mucosa of the wall of the stomach
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|