Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The Frequency Accrual Speed Test (FAST) can be used in the assessment of conceptual tempo
- Deary, I. J., & Caryl, P. G. (1997). Not so F.A.S.T., Dr. Vickers! : Intelligence Vol 24(2) Mar-Apr 1997, 397-404.
- Ettinger, U., & Corr, P. J. (2001). The Frequency Accrual Speed Test (FAST): Psychometric intelligence and personality correlates: European Journal of Personality Vol 15(2) Mar-Apr 2001, 143-152.
- Vickers, D. (1995). The frequency accrual speed test (FAST): A new measure of "mental speed"? : Personality and Individual Differences Vol 19(6) Dec 1995, 863-879.
- Vickers, D., & McDowell, A. (1996). Accuracy in the frequency accrual speed test (FAST), inspection time and psychometric intelligence in a sample of primary school children: Personality and Individual Differences Vol 20(4) Apr 1996, 463-469.
- Vickers, D., Pietsch, A., & Hemingway, T. (1995). Intelligence and visual and auditory discrimination: Evidence that the relationship is not due to the rate at which sensory information is sampled: Intelligence Vol 21(2) Sep-Oct 1995, 197-224.