Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The Frequency Accrual Speed Test (FAST) can be used in the assessment of conceptual tempo
- Deary, I. J., & Caryl, P. G. (1997). Not so F.A.S.T., Dr. Vickers! : Intelligence Vol 24(2) Mar-Apr 1997, 397-404.
- Ettinger, U., & Corr, P. J. (2001). The Frequency Accrual Speed Test (FAST): Psychometric intelligence and personality correlates: European Journal of Personality Vol 15(2) Mar-Apr 2001, 143-152.
- Vickers, D. (1995). The frequency accrual speed test (FAST): A new measure of "mental speed"? : Personality and Individual Differences Vol 19(6) Dec 1995, 863-879.
- Vickers, D., & McDowell, A. (1996). Accuracy in the frequency accrual speed test (FAST), inspection time and psychometric intelligence in a sample of primary school children: Personality and Individual Differences Vol 20(4) Apr 1996, 463-469.
- Vickers, D., Pietsch, A., & Hemingway, T. (1995). Intelligence and visual and auditory discrimination: Evidence that the relationship is not due to the rate at which sensory information is sampled: Intelligence Vol 21(2) Sep-Oct 1995, 197-224.