This is a list of free software of relevance to psychologists
Comoing out the NeuroDebian project are a suite of tools including
- FSL  - a comprehensive library of analysis tools for FMRI, MRI and DTI brain imaging data
- AFNI - (Analysis of Functional NeuroImages) is a set of C programs for processing, analyzing, and displaying functional MRI (FMRI) data
- Main article: Comparison of statistical packages
- PyMVPA  - a Python package intended to ease statistical learning analyses of large datasets. It offers an extensible framework with a high-level interface to a broad range of algorithms for classification, regression, feature selection, data import and export. While it is not limited to the neuroimaging domain, it is eminently suited for such datasets.
- PSSP  - PSPP is a program for statistical analysis of sampled data. It is a Free replacement for the proprietary program SPSS, and appears very similar to it with a few exceptions.