Individual differences |
Professional items |
World psychology |
Other fields of psychology:
- Civil Committment
- Civil Competency
- Child Custody / Divorce
- Child Abuse / Termination of Parental Rights
- Juvenile Justice
- Personal Injury and Civil Damages
- Workers Compensation and Disability
- Employment and Discrimination
- Criminal Competency
- Insanity and Criminal Responsibility
- Death Penalty
- Assessment and Sexual Abuse and Risk of Violence
References & BibliographyEdit
- Adler, J. (2004) Forensic Psychology: Concepts, Debates and Practice
- Alison, L. J. (2005).The Forensic Psychologist's Casebook: Psychological Profiling and Criminal Investigation.
- Hollin, C.R. (1989) Psychology and Crime: Introduction to Criminological Psychology.
- Harrower, J. (2001). Crime (Psychology in Practice)
- Howitt, D. (2005).Introduction to Forensic and Criminal Psychology.
- Gudjonsson,G (2002).The Psychology of Interrogations and Confessions. A Handbook. Wiley. ISBN 0470844612
- Gudjonsson,G & Haward,L (1998).Forensic Psychology. A Guide to Practice. Routledge. ISBN 0415132916
- McGuire, J. (2004). Understanding Psychology and Crime: Perspectives on Theory and Action
Please copy this set of prompts to other appropriate places. When using fill in the area name before the colons. Feel free to amend as necessary
: Academic support materials
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.