- Uhrmacher P B (the source for most of the historical data)
- Waldorf schools marching quietly unheard, Dissertation, Adelaide University, 1999
- "Uncommon Schooling: A Historical Look at Rudolf Steiner, Anthroposophy, and Waldorf Education", Curriculum Inquiry, Vol. 25, No. 4 (Winter, 1995), pp. 381-406
- Heiner Ullrich:
- "Rudolf Steiner", Prospects: the quarterly review of comparative education, UNESCO v. XXIV no. 3/4 1994, pp. 555-572
- "Reformpädogogische Schulkultur mit weltanschaulicher Prägung", in Waldorf-pädogogik, ISBN 3-8340-0042-6, p. 142
- Plymouth University, Canterbury University
- (Used for 2005 data)
| I, the author of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide.|
In case this is not legally possible:
|This page uses content from the Wikimedia Commons. The original content was at File:Waldorf-schools-growth.png. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Psychology Wiki wiki, that portion of the content of Wikimedia Commons is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
Appears on these pages
Assessment | Biopsychology | Comparative | Cognitive | Developmental | Language | Individual...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:15, November 4, 2007||677 × 525 (5 KB)||PhloxBot||== Summary == Self-created ==Sources== *Uhrmacher P B (the source for most of the historical data) **''Waldorf schools marching quietly unheard'', Dissertation, Adelaide University, 1999 **"Uncommon Schooling: A Historical Look at Rudolf Steiner, Anthr|