Marchers in Washington, DC at the March for Life on January 22, 2002. Picture available from http://transporter.com/apologia/life/March4Life02/March4Life23.jpg
This image is credited to the above site; see http://transporter.com/apologia/life/ for more information.
This image was released by email; I wrote
- I'm an editor at the Wikipedia, and I would like to enquire about the copyright status of some of the images on your site--specifically, http://transporter.com/apologia/life/March4Life02/March4Life23.jpg
- I'm trying to illustrate the article on "Pro-Life" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro-Life) for Wikipedia, and the above image would be a great help to us. We're a non-profit, non-partisan, tax-exempt organization based in the U.S.--our only goal is to manufacture and distribute a great encyclopedia. You can read about it at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia
- In order for us to use the image, I'd appreciate it if you'd licence it under the GNU Free Documentation Licence. You would continue to own the copyright; it would just allow other people to use the image in certain limited ways. You can read about the GFDL at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GFDL and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Copyrights
- I look forward to hearing from you about this matter. If you could simply reply saying that you agree to licence the above photo under the GFDL, that would be fine--I could do all the rest. Please accept my hearty good wishes, and God bless.
and the image owner replied, saying:
- You may use the image from my Web site for your "Pro-Life" article. I would appreciate it if you could attribute it to my Web site. Thanks and God bless!
|This page uses content from the Wikimedia Commons. The original content was at File:Pro-life protest.jpg. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Psychology Wiki wiki, that portion of the content of Wikimedia Commons is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:37, November 5, 2007||1,000 × 750 (181 KB)||PhloxBot||Marchers in Washington, DC at the March for Life on January 22, 2002. Picture available from http://transporter.com/apologia/life/March4Life02/March4Life23.jpg This image is credited to the above site; see http://transporter.com/apologia/life/ for more|